At Upaya Yoga, Yoga teacher training program specially designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced level yoga students. The 500-hour course is a perfect choice for those who want to complete beginner yoga teacher training (200hrs YTTC) and advance yoga teacher training (300hrs YTTC) at one time. 500-hour yoga teacher training is structured to advance and reinforce your basic learning and practice of yoga. You will be instructed in the teaching methodology for Asana (physical postures), pranayama (breath control) and dhyana (meditation).
An in-depth study in Yogasana, Pranayama, Meditation, Philosophy, and Anatomy will enable you to enhance your knowledge and understanding of the philosophy and practice of yoga. You will be taught to identify body types and capacity of the individuals to adopt yogic practice. One other important aspect that is covered in the course is the study of ethical guidelines that a yoga teacher must accomplish in order to maintain a better student-teacher relationship.
500-hour yoga teacher training will deepen your personal practice, teaching skills and make you full of confidence while you start teaching others after your graduation from Upaya Yoga. This course will cultivate your skills and knowledge in yoga at an advanced level and develop your unique teaching styles. This course is intended to carry you further along your path as a teacher and as a student and prepare you for a more advanced personal and professional investigation into the transformative power of yoga – in body, mind, and soul.
On completion of the course, students will be provided with a certificate affiliated to Yoga Alliance USA, which will make them efficient, capable registered yoga teachers who can teach yoga or open their yoga training centers across the world.
Why should you attend 500hrs Yoga Teacher Training:
- Deepen your knowledge of teaching postures & its alignment, Yogasana, Pranayama, Meditation, Philosophy, and Anatomy
- Enhance your teaching skills and brush up on your Sanskrit, asana vocabulary, and adjustment techniques
- Refresh your knowledge of anatomy and philosophy in a focused, committed learning environment with professional and dedicated teachers
- Deepen your own personal asana practice with daily Vinyasa Flow classes, advanced asana practice like arm balances, backbends etc
- Learn and practice hands-on adjustment and enhance your teaching skills
- Share the knowledge and experience you have gained as a yoga teacher with others
- Enhance your credibility and increase your visibility
- Join a growing community of teachers who are committed to quality training and involvement in shaping yoga world-wide and expand your network
- Become part of a globally-recognized symbol of standards-based knowledge in the field of Yoga
Eligibility: Suitable for anyone who is interested in learning yoga in depth at one time beginning at the fundamental level and then progressing to the advance level.