Yoga is a science that has infinite possibilities because the more you practice the more enlightenment you receive and you realize that it is you who holds the key to living a fulfilled life. If you’re willing to be enroll for our 300-hour yoga teacher training, it may be a given that you’ve undergone a 200-hour program. Now, it’s time to expand your knowledge by committed training and participation in expert workshops. This course offers the opportunity to deepen your understanding of advanced asanas, advanced pranyama and meditation. The course will provide you knowledge of advanced yoga teaching skills as well as understanding of deeper yoga philosophy.
Our 300 hour yoga teacher training is a level 2 advanced yoga teacher training course. This one month-long residential course is an intensive course which takes place at our yoga ashram in Goa. The course provides an advanced level intensive training in multi style yoga teaching; Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga & Vinyasa yoga.The more difficult, yet immersive 300-hour yoga training will help you find and hone your unique teaching style and voice. Prepare for an insightful yogic journey!
After the completion of the 300 hour yoga teacher training India you will be able to teach yoga to beginners as well as advanced level students in your classes. you will gain more experience of Yoga, so you can become a more experienced and knowledgeable Yoga teacher. You will also be able to teach yoga with more confidence. You will learn very useful and practical anatomy and physiology of asanas and you will learn how to apply this knowledge in your teaching classes.
Our advanced 300 hour yoga teacher training course is suitable for:
- 200 hour yoga teacher training graduates
- Existing yoga teachers
- Serious yoga practitioners
- Who want to be an experts on hands on adjustment on yoga postures.
- Who wants to make their own retreats and teacher training course
To join the Upaya Yoga 300 hour yoga teacher training (Level 2), you must meet the following requirements
- You should be a graduate of a 200 hour level yoga teacher training from a Registered Yoga TTC School.
- You should be physically and mentally fit to follow this intensive teacher training course.
- You must be ready to adjust to the simple lifestyle of the yoga ashram.