Retreat Yoga Holidays In Rishikesh, We welcome your holiday in the world yoga capital! Enjoy your holiday in India with a great yoga retreat, relaxing days and more. Reinvent yourself and the true purpose of life will lighten up. A Yoga holiday enables you to find a new way to lead your life, new ways of creating greater inner balance and discovering the outer and the inner wonders of life. The deep transformation will help you to develop a higher level of consciousness, and relationships will have different views and dimensions.
Yoga helps you develop a strong, flexible, and healthy body. It frees your mind from stress and allows you to regain creativity. Through yoga, you can experience a joyful soul and an unparalleled sense of lightness. There is nothing like a yoga retreat to get all these benefits and help you unwind! During your stay in this retreat, you will have two daily yoga classes, and it’s up to you what you choose to do in between. There is an endless list of things to do in your free time.
At Upaya, the practice is mainly of Ashtanga and Hatha yoga tradition. The charm of the retreat center will bring space to open you into a certain calmness and is the perfect place to explore yoga and meditate.
As a truly international yoga Center, our teachers and staff hail from a variety of cultures, countries, and disciplines yet are united in their commitment toward the personal enrichment of each student – whether she or he is a seasoned practitioner or a new beginner. We view “relationship” as reciprocal and seek to honor each interpersonal dynamic as an opportunity for continued growth. All of our teachers are experienced and qualified and lend their own personal style to the classes, while at the same time staying grounded in traditional yoga disciplines.
Transportation: We do provide pickup facility from nearest Airport. Nearest Airport name from Rishikesh Centre is “Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun”. Our Centre is 18.6 miles away from Dehradun Airport. It takes maximum 58 mins to reach our Centre from the Airport. If you are coming to Delhi by flight, then I will recommend you book a domestic flight from Delhi to Dehradun.
- Morning Meditation – 6.30 am to 7.30 am
- Asana practice – 7.30 am to 9.00 am
- Start your day with 1 hour meditation, pranayama,
- mantra chanting or a 90 min asana practice
- Breakfast at 9.00 am
- Evening Yoga asana practice, followed by sunset on the beach
- Dinner at 7:30 pm
- Yoga classes twice a day
- Free time for local excursions and exploring
- Refreshments, fruit, and tea available
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals a day
- 7 nights accommodation
- Option to join our alignment and adjustment class or take free time to relax on the beach after lunch
- One day for sightseeing
- One session of Ayurvedic Massage
- Complimentary Pickup from Dehradun Airport
Students can join 7 days retreat program any time in between of 4th to 19th date of every month.
Price for package requires payment of an initial deposit of EURO 300 to secure the booking, with the remaining balance payable two weeks prior to the course start date. (Please note an additional transaction fee of 5% applies to payments made through PayPal).
- Package includes accommodation for the entire duration. Additional night is offered either prior to the course start date or the last day of the course.
- 3 times Saatvik Food daily.
- Packages include free unlimited filtered cold and hot water.
- If you are checking in a few days earlier or staying a few days after the course then additional discounted rates will apply @ 30 EURO per night. It depends upon the availability of the cottages and room.
- If you are coming a few days later than a course start date or leaving before the course completion date, the course package fee will remain the same. No accommodation charges or food charges will be adjusted.
- All package charges are strictly non-changeable, non-refundable or interchangeable after joining the course.
- Check-in time: 10:00 AM onward, Latest check out time: 11:00 AM
- Course fee including initial deposit of 300 EURO is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable to another person but can be transferred to another date or future course with us.
Course Fee Includes Retreat fee, Upaya Yoga Bag, Upaya Yoga T-shirt, unlimited filtered cold and hot drinking water, accommodation, and food, WiFi, free pick up from Dehradun Airport, room cleaning, toilet paper, towels, one days for sightseeing and one session of Ayurvedica Massage.
- No refunds, credits or transfers available on cancellation after the start date of any Yoga Teacher Training Course or Retreat.
- Insurance & travel expenditure are not included in TTC fee.
- Prices are based on 1st come 1st served
- Places are limited