We welcome you to one of the most popular destination for Yoga holiday worldwide! We have very unique Retreat Yoga Holidays Program at Our Goa Center.
Enjoy your holiday in India with a great yoga retreat, relaxing days and more. Reinvent yourself and the true purpose of life will lighten up. A Yoga holiday enables you to find a new way to lead your life, new ways of creating greater inner balance and discovering the outer and the inner wonders of life. The deep transformation will help you to develop a higher level of consciousness, and relationships will have different views and dimensions.
Yoga helps you develop a strong, flexible, and healthy body. It frees your mind from stress and allows you to regain creativity. Through yoga, you can experience a joyful soul and an unparalleled sense of lightness. There is nothing like a yoga retreat to get all these benefits and help you unwind! During your stay in this retreat, you will have two daily yoga classes, and it’s up to you what you choose to do in between. There is an endless list of things to do in your free time.
At Upaya, the practice is mainly of Ashtanga and Hatha yoga tradition. The walk to the Yoga Shala is a short two minutes and is surrounded by beautiful gardens, creating the perfect ambiance for something as pure as yoga. The charm of the retreat center will bring space to open you into a certain calmness and is the perfect place to explore yoga and meditate.
At Upaya Yoga, we host a unique concept of yoga holiday that provides a spectrum of options suitable for varying preferences and personalities. The yoga practitioner can experience a completely isolated and peaceful vacation or a livelier holiday filled with beach trips, water sports, and cultural activities. Whatever your preference, our yoga holiday packages offer you the flexibility to spend as much time with other guests and teachers, or the freedom to experience and explore the area on your own.
As a truly international yoga center, our teachers and staff hail from a variety of cultures, countries, and disciplines yet are united in their commitment toward the personal enrichment of each student – whether she or he is a seasoned practitioner or a new beginner. We view “relationship” as reciprocal and seek to honor each interpersonal dynamic as an opportunity for continued growth. All of our teachers are experienced and qualified and lend their own personal style to the classes, while at the same time staying grounded in traditional yoga disciplines.
Our yoga shalas, nestled amongst palm and cashew groves, consist of 2 open-air yoga studios– the first one amidst the coconut grove, and the other with a full sea view. During practice, you will be greeted with the sound of chirping birds and crashing waves, leaving you nourished, energized and ready to carry your yoga practice off the mat and into the world.
The mentioned price is for SHARING ACCOMMODATION.
|Retreat Dates||Retreat (Non AC Sharing)||Availability Of Spots||Apply Now|
|1st Dec to 24th Dec 2018||400 EURO||Available|
|3rd Jan to 26th Jan 2019||400 EURO||Available|
|1st Feb to 24th Feb 2019||400 EURO||Available|
|1st Mar to 24th Mar 2019||400 EURO||Available|
|1st Apr to 24th Apr 2019||400 EURO||Available|
|1st May to 24th May 2019||400 EURO||Available|
|4th Sept to 27th Sept 2019||400 EURO||Available|
|1st Oct to 24th Oct 2019||400 EURO||Available|
|1st Nov to 24th Nov 2019||400 EURO||Available|
|1st Dec to 24th Dec 2019||400 EURO||Available|
|3rd Jan to 26th Jan 2020||400 EURO||Available|
|1st Feb to 24th Feb 2020||400 EURO||Available|
|1st Mar to 24th Mar 2020||400 EURO||Available|
|1st Apr to 24th Apr 2020||400 EURO||Available|
|1st May to 24th May 2020||400 EURO||Available|
|4th Sept to 27th Sept 2020||400 EURO||Available|
|1st Oct to 24th Oct 2020||400 EURO||Available|
|1st Nov to 24th Nov 2020||400 EURO||Available|
|1st Dec to 24th Dec 2020||400 EURO||Available|
- Morning Meditation – 6.30 am to 7.30 am
- Asana practice – 7.30 am to 9.00 am
- Start your day with 1-hour meditation, pranayama,
- mantra chanting or a 90 min asana practice
- Breakfast at 9.00 am
- Evening Yoga asana practice, followed by sunset on the beach
- Dinner at 7:30 pm
- Yoga classes twice a day
- Free time for local excursions and exploring
- Refreshments, fruit, and tea available
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals a day
- 6 nights accommodation
- 13 nights accommodation
- Option to join our alignment and adjustment class or take free time to relax on the beach after lunch.
Price for package requires payment of an initial deposit of EURO 300 to secure the booking, with the remaining balance payable two weeks prior to the course start date. (Please note an additional transaction fee of 5% applies to payments made through PayPal).
- Package includes accommodation for the entire duration. An additional complimentary night is offered either prior to the course start date or the last day of the course. Thus, the package may include 13 nights accommodation.
- Package includes food for the entire duration of the course including welcome dinner and farewell dinner.
- Packages include free unlimited filtered cold and hot water.
- If you are checking in a few days earlier or staying a few days after the course then additional discounted rates will apply @ 20 EURO per night for EcoHut including breakfast for regular accommodation, depending on the availability of the cottages and room.
- If you are coming a few days later than the course start date or leaving before the course completion date, the course package fee will remain the same. No accommodation charges or food charges will be adjusted.
- All package charges are strictly non-changeable, non-refundable or interchangeable after joining the course.
- Check-in time: 10:00 AM onwards, Latest check out time: 11:00 AM
- Course fee including initial deposit of 300 EURO is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable to another person but can be transferred to another date or future course with us.
- We don’t provide food on Saturday evening & entire day on Sundays at our Goa center. Students can enjoy food on weekend at nearby restaurants. We also don’t provide lunch on Opening ceremony and dinner on Closing ceremony at Goa Center.
Course fee includes Tuition fee, Upaya Yoga Bag, Upaya Yoga T-shirt, unlimited filtered cold and hot drinking water, welcome dinner, accommodation and food, WiFi, free pick up from Goa Airport, room cleaning, toilet paper, towels.
Note: Free Pickup service is not available for 7 days retreat students. Upaya Yoga arrange it on demands of our guests. The guests will have to pay transportation fee direct to driver.