300-hours Yoga Teacher Training at Upaya Yoga India is affiliated with Yoga Alliance USA.
Our 300-hour advanced yoga teacher training course is a 28 days intensive yoga program designed to deepen your already existing knowledge and foundations of yoga. You must have already completed a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course to be eligible to enroll in our 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training program.
This course will provide you with knowledge of advance yoga teaching skills. After completion of 300-hour yoga teacher training, you can teach beginner, intermediate and advanced students with clarity and confidence. Our unique designed multi-style advance yoga course provides training in three main styles of yoga: Hatha (including traditional and therapeutic), Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga. In addition, you will gain in-depth knowledge of pranayama, meditation, and philosophy. The course will provide you knowledge of advanced yoga teaching skills as well as an understanding of deeper yoga philosophy. This program will facilitate you to get registered as RYT–500 and creates the new opening for you teach anywhere in the world. This course is meant to carry you further along your journey as a teacher and prepare you for a more advanced level and transformative power of yoga.
In our 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training curriculum, we introduce an advance ancient Vedic and yogic knowledge with the modern practices of science and teaching methodology. During this course, mainly time will be spent on expanding your knowledge of asanas while paying attention to the key alignments and anatomical structures to deepen your own practice as well as learning how to teach others safely. We have designed the program to be an enjoyable, unperturbed and enlightening experience. Students need to be ready spiritually and physically as our classes have various rigorous sessions as well as calmer and more healing sessions. We serve and recommend a Saatvik (yogic) diet to expand your sense of wellbeing.
After the completion of the 300-hour yoga teacher training in India, you will be able to teach yoga to beginners as well as advanced level students in your classes. you will gain more experience in Yoga, so you can become a more experienced and knowledgeable Yoga teacher. You will also be able to teach yoga with more confidence. You will learn very useful and practical anatomy and physiology of asanas and you will learn how to apply this knowledge in your teaching classes.
Upaya has an expert team of teachers and assistants to ensure that you learn from the best. You can connect with the teachers and get a deeper understanding of your curriculum as well. The experience gives you a great way of finding eternal bliss, peace and the gift to share the yogic lifestyle with others.
Our advanced 300-hour yoga teacher training course is for:
- 200-hour yoga teacher training graduates
- Add benefits with Yoga Alliance by becoming a 500-hour level teacher.
- Existing yoga teachers
- Serious yoga practitioners
- Be an expert on hands-on adjustment on yoga postures.
- Make their own retreats and teacher training course
- Acquire deeper knowledge of Yoga, Philosophy and Meditation
- Enhance credibility and increase visibility as a well-trained yoga teacher.
- Learn and practice hands-on adjustment and enhance your teaching skills.
- Understand the influence of asana practice on the human body-mind-emotions complex
To join the Upaya Yoga 300 hour yoga teacher training (Level 2), you must meet the following requirements
- You should be a graduate of a 200-hour level yoga teacher training from a Registered Yoga TTC School.
- You should be physically and mentally fit to follow this intensive teacher training course.
- You must be ready to adjust to the simple lifestyle of the yoga ashram.
You will receive a 300-hour certification eligible to be registered with Yoga Alliance US.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM
The program at Upaya Yoga is designed and aimed at producing skilled and motivating yoga teachers that are proficient in the ancient practices of the yoga sutras and can impart this knowledge to their students.
Our aim is to offer you a better understanding when you teach a yoga class and clarify each query or confusion that may arise during the class. There will be time for sharing after teaching practice with the group!
In the last week of training, students will have a dedicated class for one hour or a one-and-half hour with a dedicated teacher, who will be there to just watch you. If there is anything you need to work with, the teacher will guide you before your certificate.
The program at Upaya is designed to offer its students a solid foundation in multi styles of yoga focusing on the right alignment of the yogic postures. A daily asana practice class gives the students an opportunity to practice their own asanas and helps to build deep insight into the various forms and postures. The daily in-depth practice with individual corrections comprises of the Surya Namaskar(Sun Salutation), Multi-Style yoga postures, 100 asanas variations, from intermediate level to advanced, Posture alignment, Deep relaxation and Release of blocked energy. Training sessions for all age groups.
In addition to daily asana practices, practice teaching and posture break-down, including the main benefits, modifications, and contraindications of each posture.
Classical Yoga Philosophy is intertwined all through the course and you will receive knowledge about Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, allowing you to compare classical and modern yoga. Understanding the true meaning of Yoga. These sessions provide a great insight into the views of others and help reflect on your knowledge and all that you have learned. In turn, you will learn how to imbibe these ancient philosophies into your own life, and will eventually experience unison of the body, mind, and soul. You will also receive a talk on Yoga from the Bhagawat Gita, a treasured Indian text considered to be an ancient guru and a life coach. In addition, you will learn about the Karma Yoga and its practical applications in daily life, Understanding of Bhakti Yoga, three Gunas: Satva, Rajas & Tamas, Kundalini and chakra, and Samadhi & Moksha.
Cleansing will purify the system and allow the breath to run easily. Explanation and demonstration of Tratak, Neti, Kapalabhati, Dhauti, Nauli and: six classical purification exercises for the various parts of the body namely the eyes, nose, air passages, esophagus and stomach, abdominal organs and large intestine exercises and their effects will be shown. Individual instruction will be provided.
An introduction to the major body systems is given. The effects of asanas and pranayama on the cardiovascular system, muscular systems, digestion, skeletal, respiration, and endocrine system are explained in detail to the students. Diet and nutrition facts are also imparted for a better understanding of the anatomy. These classes will give you a deeper understanding by observing the mechanism of every posture.
Our purpose is to give you knowledge of anatomy so that you leave with a better awareness of your own body. During the lessons, you will lay emphasis on how to adapt your practice by recognizing your weaknesses. These may be due to a lack of strength or flexibility in a particular area. You will learn preparation techniques to make improvements in your practice. Throughout the classes, our assistant teachers provide you with complete personal attention to support you.
PRANAYAMA & MEDITATION
Pranayama is the science of breath control, it expands lung capacity by relaxing the nervous system and balancing the two hemispheres of the brain. The art of Kapalabhati (lung cleansing exercise), Anuloma Viloma (alternate nostril breathing) and Samanu (mental cleansing of the nadis) will be taught. Focusing on the rhythm of your breathing and becoming familiar with it is the essence of pranayama. This is a vital feature of yoga and is often ignored as most give importance to just physical practice. Pranayama is an excellent way to de-stress. By practicing pranayama, you will build spiritual and emotional power to sustain a healthy life each day. You will learn and practice different breathing and meditation techniques almost every day throughout the complete course.
TEACHING TECHNIQUES AND PRACTICE TEACHING
In these hours you will learn and practice valuable tools and teaching methodology that will support you in becoming a powerful teacher, you will imbibe the ability to address a large group as well as learn to connect with each student in your class. You will explore the use of your voice, language, body language, visualization, ability to connect with your students confidently through verbal cues, the use of props, effective demonstration, and acute observation with safe and effective physical adjustments. You will learn to plan and structure your own classes. You will also learn how to deal with injuries and safety precautions
THE BUSINESS OF YOGA
In this program, you will study and learn to effectively nurture and preserve abundance through your yoga teaching career. The end of your training session will equip you with a complete resume to immediately begin promoting yourself as a Yoga Teacher. During this course, we will guide you through how to develop your career as a yoga teacher, setting up your own yoga studio, school or retreat center, marketing strategies, advertising and PR, ethics in yoga business, building networks with other yoga teachers, schools, studios and retreats, and much more.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS TRAINING
- How to give a solid and clear demonstration
- How to give clear instruction (working with Voice)
- Proper alignment of postures
- Yoga anatomy
- Hands-on adjustment
- How to avoid common injury during practice
- How to jump backward and forward (vinyasa flow)
- How to use props for better postures (as recommended by B.S.K Iyengar)
- Mantra Chanting
- Yogic breathing (Pranayama) and their benefits
- Yogic body cleansing (Kriya yoga)
- Mudras, Bandas and their benefits
- Yoga philosophy (Patanjali yoga sutra)
- Ayurveda and Yoga principle
- Assisting yoga class with other teachers
- How to teach 45 min to 90 min long class
- How to teach one to one class
- How to teach more than 10 people in a class
- Yoga career and business
DAILY SCHEDULE FOR TTC COURSE:
» 06:00 am – Herbal Tea
» 06:15 am – Shatkarma / Yogic cleansing
» 06:30 am – Chanting, pranayama, and meditation
» 07:30 am – Yoga Asana
» 09:00 am – Breakfast
» 10:00 am – Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
» 11:30 am – Alignment, adjustment
» 01.00 pm – Lunch
» 02:00 pm – Self Practice / Self Study
» 03.00 pm – Karma Yoga
» 04:00 pm – Yoga Nidra | Yoga Breathing
» 04:30 pm – Teaching practice
» 06:00 pm – Pranayama | Meditation
» 07:00 pm – Dinner
» 08.30 pm – Night Meditations, Live Music Concerts, Yoga Movies On Screen (Alternate Days)
» 10:45 pm – Lights Off
The schedule can be changed according to group and weather
|Dates (300hrs YTTC)||EcoHut / Non AC (Sharing)||AC Room (Sharing)||Availability Of Spots||Apply Now|
|1st March to 28th March 2019||1700 EURO||2000 EURO||Available|
|1st Oct to 28th Oct 2019||1700 EURO||2000 EURO||Available|
|1st March to 28th March 2020||1700 EURO||2000 EURO||Available|
|1st Oct to 28th Oct 2020||1700 EURO||2000 EURO||Available|
|1st March to 28th March 2021||1700 EURO||2000 EURO||Available|
|1st Oct to 28th Oct 2021||1700 EURO||2000 EURO||Available|
FEE & ACCOMMODATION:
EcoHut / Non AC in Sharing Accommodation: 1700 EURO
AC Room in Sharing: 2000 EURO
EcoHut / Non AC in Private Accommodation: 2000 EURO
AC Room in Private Accommodation 2300 EURO
- A complimentary pickup from the “Goa International Airport, Dabolim” Our Center is 35.8 miles away from Goa Airport. It takes approx. 100 mins to reach our Center from the Airport.
- 24×7 pickup facility from the Goa Airport.
- 24×7 CCTV monitoring of the campus.
- Wifi enabled campus
- Sea view Yoga Shala and entire and campus (We are located on Arambol Beach)
- Taxi on Call facility (Chargeable)
- Laundry Service (Chargeable)
- Three times daily yogic saatvik food for the entire duration of the course including welcome dinner and farewell dinner. (Excluding food on Saturday night and full day Sunday). We mainly focus on vegan food.
- Packages include free unlimited filtered cold and hot water.
- If you wish to stay in your accommodation for additional days (maximum possible 3 days), you will have to pay 20 EURO per person per night. The confirmation for additionally days depends on the availability of the cottages and room.
Course fee includes
Tuition fee, teacher training manual, Upaya Yoga Bag, Upaya Yoga T-shirt, unlimited filtered cold and hot drinking water, welcome dinner, accommodation and food, WiFi, complimentary pick up from nearest Airport, room cleaning, toilet paper, towels.
- Price for package requires payment of an initial deposit of EURO 300 to secure the booking, with the remaining balance payable 15 days prior to the course start date. Rest balance amount you will have to pay 15 days prior from course schedule start date. Or you can pay remaining balance amount in cash mode on arrival. We will send you payment related all the instructions and modes in a separate mail after receiving your enrollment details.
- Check-in time: 09:00 onwards, Latest check out time: 12:00 Noon
- If you are coming a few days later than the course start date or leaving before the course completion date, the course package fee will remain the same. No accommodation charges or food charges will be adjusted.
- All package charges are strictly non-changeable, non-refundable or interchangeable after joining the course.
- Course fee including initial deposit of 300 EURO is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable to another person but can be transferred to another date or future course with us.
- If your any fellow students have been given seat under any promotional program at less then fee than you, in this situation you can claim for a refund you difference amount.
- Upaya Yoga has its reserve rights for the upgrading of accommodation of a student in any circumstances. Other fellow students cannot raise an objection on it.
- Insurance & travel expenditure are not included in TTC fee.