200-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course is an all-inclusive program that has been specifically designed to give you skills, confidence and knowledge to teach yoga based on Vinyasa Flow Style. Such yoga teacher training India will deepen your own practice, as you gain the skills to educate others. As a yoga teacher, you will travel through your own discovery and develop your unique personal style and voice through this course. Let’s have a broad outlook on this course.
What’s Unique About Vinyasa Yoga
Vinyasa is a yoga style characterised by a combination of postures that you move from one after the other seamlessly while giving attention to your breath. Also known as flow yoga, you will learn a variety of yoga postures during the course, and no two classes will be alike, unlike Ashtanga yoga course and Bikram yoga course.
Vinyasa yoga has a variable nature that helps in the development of a balanced body and prevention of motion injuries due to repetition. The soul of Vinyasa lies in recognising the short-lived nature of things. You enter into a particular posture, stay there for a while, and move on to the other. Vinyasa yoga has become one of the most sought-after practice forms available today. Vinyasa yoga teacher training Goa in this form can be highly fruitful and productive.
What You Will Learn During the Course
By attending a 200-hour Vinyasa yoga teacher training India, you will learn the following:
- How to teach and practice a wide range of Vinyasa yoga asanas
- How to achieve the physical, energetic, spiritual and emotional benefits of yoga
- How to perform each posture with proper alignment
- Know about the different variations and modifications of several asanas in Vinyasa yoga
- Practice hands-on-adjustment of the asanas
- Understand functional yoga anatomy and its concepts
- Practice varied forms of meditation and pranayama techniques
Who Can Join This Course?
The 200-hour Vinyasa yoga teacher training course is for you if you meet the following conditions:
- If you have been doing yoga continuously and intensively for years, and you have a wish to move to the next level
- If you want to learn the art of getting harmony between mind, body and soul
- If you want to excavate your personal meditation and asana practice
- If you want to practice yoga in a non-competitive yet challenging environment
- If you want to practice yoga in a well-structured, comprehensive and safe environment
- If you wish to get a deeper awareness level with a subtle approach
- If you wish to share this art form with others
- If you want to move on from asanas to a deeper form of yoga
How the Course Helps to Improve Your Art of Teaching
Best yoga teacher training India will help in deepening your relationship with your emotions, thoughts, feelings and inner self. With this, you will be able to teach from your personal experience rather than only from your memory. It is a practical teacher training course that can help you gain confidence and become a yoga teacher for students at all levels. By the time you complete the course, you will be able to deliver yoga classes confidently.
Since the course allows you to have a practice approach to Vinyasa yoga, you will get lots of opportunities to teach. From the beginning itself, you will be given opportunities to teach one-on-one, and gradually as you move on in the course, you will progress to teach bigger groups of students at a time. With the feedback that you receive from your classmates and best yoga school Goa, you will be able to improve your techniques and develop the style and voice of an authoritative teacher.
During the course, you will also learn the rules of sequencing in Vinyasa flow based on a particular theme. The teachers will guide you towards the improvement and enhancement of your teaching skills. You will also learn how to structure and plan a yoga class.
All in all, by the end of the course, you will become a competent yoga teacher with all the important qualities regarding voice projection, verbal instructions, demonstration, correction, floor presence, hands-on-adjustment, safety precautions, dealing with injuries, ethics, etc.
Choosing the Right Course
Now that you have made up your mind to become a yoga teacher and you are looking for a reliable and comprehensive yoga courses in India, then here are a few factors you need to look for:
- Accreditation: The course that you choose should be accredited to Yoga Alliance, the international governing body responsible for setting standards for yoga teacher training programs.
- Syllabus: The syllabus should be a perfect balance of anatomy, postures, history, philosophy, etc.
- Class size: The class size should be small so that your instructors can give personal attention to each trainee.
- Instructors: The instructors of the course should be skilled, knowledgeable, and well-versed with Vinyasa yoga practices.
The 200-hour Vinyasa yoga teacher training course offered by us at Upaya yoga is a complete and well-balanced program that delivers classes through well-planned weekly schedules. Delivered in the serenity of Goa beaches, you will learn the complete structure of Vinyasa yoga and learn how to teach with power and efficiency.