Introduction Vinyasa Yoga Style:
Vinyasa Yoga Style is a discipline that utilizes postures and breathing techniques. It links body movement with breath. Vinyassa yoga is faster paced, and the postures are linked together in a series of movements that are synchronized with the breath. The upward movements correlate with inhalations of the breath, and downward movements with exhalations.
Benefits of Vinyasa yoga:
- Strength Training: – Vinyasa yoga serves as a strength-training process and helps build lean muscle mass throughout the body. The benefit of using vinyasa yoga as a primary method of building lean muscle mass is that all muscle groups receive equal attention, creating balanced strength throughout the body.
- Flexibility: – Stiff muscles are uncomfortable and difficult to move. The continual flowing movements of vinyasa yoga help stretch and elongate your muscles while they are being strengthened, allowing you greater mobility and range of motion. One of the most beneficial aspects of being flexible is healthier joints, tendons and ligaments. Having flexibility also helps prevent tears in muscles and muscle pulls.
- Breathing : – Vinyasa yoga forces you to focus on your breathing for 60 to 90 minutes. Carrying out the breathing process in quiet and with focused attention helps calm the body and purify the brain to a great extent quite effectively..
- Physiological Benefits : – There are physiological and medical benefits to vinyasa yoga. It can help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes, blood pressure, strokes and heart diseases. Furthermore, it also has a detoxifying effect on the body, helping it function more efficiently. Vinyasa yoga can also help balance the metabolic system, promoting better sleep and also weight loss
- Stress Relieving: – Another benefit of vinyasa yoga is that it connects the body and the mind together and regulates the individual’s spiritual, emotional, mental and physical beings to release the body of anxiety and stress. The constant process of inhalation and exhalation calms the central nervous system down and results in positive feelings to be channeled out. Mindfully moving through the continual flowing poses during a vinyasa class can help alleviate the static thoughts that may be running through your head.