General Terms & Conditions of Upaya Yoga – Bali
Once you will make the transfer please send us the Payment Receipt of your transaction amount for confirmation of your payment – thanks to this small help we will keep the track on your payment:-)
If you cannot pay via Transferwise or bank transfer, we can send PayPal money request to your email address. You will receive a PayPal email from us with detailed instructions regarding how to pay. Once you have received this, you will be able to pay the booking amount online using your credit card. For further details please contact us.
Please notice that all transaction fees need to be paid by a student/applicant.
Payment Terms & Condition
- To block seat either in our Yoga Teacher Training program or short-term retreat program, please pay the booking fee 500 USD via Transferwise, PayPal or bank transfer.
- Students who haven’t paid the booking fee will be automatically deleted from the student list.
- Please notice that we book the seats according to the chronology of the payment (“first come first served”), therefore only by paying the booking fee right after the application gives you a warranty to block the seat for you.
- Please let us know about the chosen payment option so that we will send you an appropriate PayPal link or information (bank details you can find on this page when you scroll down)
- All the transaction fees should be covered by a student – it refers to the fees taken by PayPal, Western Union, bank, etc.
- Booking fee is a part of the whole fee.
- The balance fee needs to be paid throughout the bank transfer (up to two weeks before the first day of the course) or in cash on the day of arrival – please let us know what is more comfortable for you. Please notice that students who choose to pay in cash on arrival need to sign up the agreement and accept the rules and regulation of our cancellation policy. Not paying the total fee at least two weeks before the course, nor signing the written agreement will cause the loss of the booking fee and removal from the student list.
- Please notice that due to fixed traveling costs of our international teaching team and costs of organizing TTC booking fee and the course fee are not refundable. Students are allowing to change their batch to available for next dates.
- The balance fee is strictly non-refundable, non-cancellable and can be transferred only if a student will request us to reschedule the chosen course at least two weeks before the course start date otherwise the fee will be lost entirely. The paid course fee is not cancellable, but if you have already paid for the entire course and need to reschedule it the rules are the same – let us know at least 30 Days before the course which you wish to postpone that you need to change it. If you cancel the course for 30 days or less before its start your fee will be lost entirely
- We will accept postponing the course only due to unavoidable reasons, and the paid amount can be adjusted/used in any future course you do with us within two years from the date of booking.
The course fee including any initial deposit is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. If you need to cancel the course due to unavoidable reasons the booking amount can be adjusted/ used for any future course that you do with us within one year from the date of booking. To reschedule your course you must inform us at least two weeks before your course start date otherwise you may lose your booking amount fee.
- An advance of course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency, the students can join us on other schedules.
- If the student cancels the course, we accept cancellation but the advance fee will not be refunded in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. The student just has to inform by email.
- Yoga School is not responsible for any mishaps before the course schedule.
- In case of not showing up for the training, 100% of the price is due!
- Upaya Yoga reserves the right to cancel any booking that they feel necessary.
- In case of cancellation by Upaya Yoga before the beginning of the course, the student will receive 100% refund of the amount paid
- Upaya Yoga is not liable for any expenses the student may have occurred including the travel expenses (e.g. flight and train tickets) even in case of a Training cancellation either by the participant or Upaya Yoga.
- Upaya Yoga is not liable for theft, accidents or damage on, around or in the training facility, apart from intentional damage or gross negligence.
Fees and Refunds
The student is free to leave the course at any time. In this eventuality there will not be any refund and readmission will not be agreed.
Upaya Yoga reserves the right to expel from the school any student which consistently disobeys the Code of Conduct as detailed on the registration form. In this case, there will not be any refund for the remaining days.
Payment for Products or Services
All Payment Cards will be processed in Rupees at the time of payment at Upaya Yoga Centre. Upaya Yoga is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Changes in Terms & Conditions
Upaya Yoga reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions and prices anytime without prior intimation. If we make any significant changes to the terms and conditions, we will update it on the website.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions please contact us at:
Dragonfly Village, Jalan Raya Ubud, Subak Sukawayah, Abangan, Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar – 80571, Bali – Indonesia
Ella Trotter +56991060237