200 hours Hatha/Ashtanga Teaching Training Course is a way to transform your life with the power of yoga. This course will give you a chance to program your soul and heart with the wholesomeness of yoga. Step into a journey of self-discovery and explore your innermost layers of body, soul and mind with this course.
The route to becoming a yoga teacher begins with a dedicated study of yoga sutras, establishing a practice session, and applying its core principles in real life. A 200 hours extensive course in Hatha/Ashtanga teacher training will help in building a strong foundation and deepening your practice. For 200 hours, you will stay immersed in the practice and theory of yoga and its philosophy, and the art of its teaching.
Since students from all over the world come for yoga holidays in India, the cross-cultural program of this course will be adaptable by all. After completing the course, you will go back home not only with all the new skills and useful information about yoga but also with some fond memories of the country.
Little Information About Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga
Hatha and Ashtanga are two different forms of yoga, each having excellent benefits for mind and body.
- Hatha mainly concentrates on the positions with the help of slow-paced classes. The focus is given on positions that you have to hold for longer than Ashtanga while keeping control over-breathing. Most of the classes have a meditation or relaxation segment in the end.
- Ashtanga yoga tends to be faster than Hatha yoga, probably because the focus is given not to the individual positions, but to breathing control. It emphasises on transition from one yoga position to the other in a smooth and flowing manner.
If you want to practice slow-paced yoga, then hatha yoga is perhaps what you are looking for. However, if you are ready to take some tougher challenges, then an ashtanga yoga course would be the one for you. If you are not sure what you should go for, then join a combination program that will make you well versed with both and identify your preferences.
Out of the 200 hrs of yoga teacher training in India, you will gain knowledge in the following fields:
- Training, techniques and practice of teaching
- Asanas, kriyas, pranayamas
- Meditation, mantra chanting, and other yoga techniques
- Analytical training of teaching and practicing the techniques
- Guide practice for the techniques
- Teaching Methods
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Establishing boundaries and priorities
- Demonstration, assistance, observation and correction
- Teaching styles
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Human anatomy and physiology, including organs, body systems, etc
- Nadis, chakras, etc
- Application of physiology and anatomy to yoga practice
- Yoga philosophy, ethics and lifestyle
- Study of traditional yoga texts and philosophy
- Yoga lifestyle, like non-violence, dharma, karma, etc
- Building a student-teacher relationship
- Perceiving yoga teaching as a service to mankind
- Teaching practice
- Teaching as a lead instructor
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Observing the teaching of others
- Assisting students
During the course, you will also learn the following:
- Advanced asana practices, like arm balance, back bending, core practice, etc.
- Using yoga for therapy
- Basic Ayurveda and Naturopathy
- Gaining confidence in yoga class management
- Practice in an outside studio
- Hands-on adjustments
What You Will Get
After completing ashtanga yoga teacher training in a yoga school in India, you will gain rich knowledge and experience in teaching yoga. You will be able to make fruitful connections with new yoga friends and teachers during the course study. Apart from that, you will deepen your yoga philosophy, and become an expert in breathwork, Yoga Nidra, meditation, pranayama, kriyas, asanas, etc. You will also learn yoga anatomy in a fun and easy manner and learn how to make your class creative and well-managed.
Who Can Join This Course?
You can join any yoga courses in India if you have been practicing yoga for some time now and wish to move to the next level. If you want to share your yoga art with others, then you can join a teacher training course in which you will learn the art of teaching. If you have been in a healthy physical condition and you have not received any serious injury in the near past, then you are free to join this course. However, you should stay away from enrolling if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant within the next few days during the course duration.
We, at Upaya Yoga, are the best yoga school in India, offering ashtanga yoga teacher training in Goa. Here, you will receive best-in-class yoga teacher training under the guidance of highly qualified and experienced instructors. The serenity of the Goa atmosphere will be an added plus to your overall learning experience. The 200 Hours Hatha/Ashtanga Teaching Training Course offered by us is a well-rounded program sought-after by people coming to India for Yoga training