Yoga Nidra is a practice that can be widely applied to improve the quality and happiness of human life. These are following benefits which makes Yoga Nidra a special and essential for all of us:-
- The evils of day to day life are deposited in the subconscious mind. Just as our home cleaning, we must remove the samskaras, the mental dirt that accumulates daily in our subconscious. Yoga Nidra perform this essential service for us, removing our mental stress and clearing the way to spiritual progress.
- It is also called yogic sleep, which helps the emotions to loosen, body cells and muscles to open up, and the mind, the mental body, to relax.
- Yoga Nidra acts directly in eradicating deep-rooted psychological complexes, neurosis, inhibitions, etc. it is an advanced psychiatric tool.
- It induces and improves deep sleep. It is a non-chemical tranquilizer that quickly removes insomnia.
- It opens up the potential of the mind and also awakens the faculty of intuition.
- It is a profound educational tool that is being investigated and tested in various parts of the world.
- It has been successfully applied to manage psycho-physiological disorders such as high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid, etc.
- Hatha Yoga is a method to purify the physical body and make it healthy and strong. In this course, important aspects of Hatha Yoga will be introduced with the traditional practices of shatkarma, asana, pranayama, mudra.
The meaning of Ayurveda is knowledge of life and longevity which brings balance in all the aspects of one’s personality. It will give an idea about different personalities, how to identify them, ways to balance tridosha (3 biological humours), different kinds of diet and home remedies. Introduction to a different type of panchakarma procedures with few practicals like Abhyankar, Shirodhara, Katibasti, Padabhyanga, Udwartana, etc.
The Course will be conducted by Prashant Pandey who has 28 years of vast experience in yoga and Dr. Nitin B. Patil who has working experience at different Ayurveda Yoga centres as a Consultant for the past 12 years.