The program of the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course in bali is complete and balanced.
It develops through weekly schedules so that each topic can be fully examined and correctly understood.
The introduction of fresh subjects introduces change and news in each week of the Training.
The gradual progression allows the students to process and internalize the learning without obstacles.
Subjects Of 200 Hour TTC Hatha & Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
Styles of yoga:
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Yoga Philosophy: History of yoga; introduction to Hatha Yoga -Shatkarma, Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha-; introduction to Samkhya and Patanjali Yoga Sutra; introduction to Yoga Nidra and Meditation
- Yoga Anatomy: introduction to Anatomy and different systems; anatomical terms; Skeletal System; Muscular System; Nervous System; Yoga Posture and Anatomy
- Pranayama: Nadi Shodana, Bastrika, Ujjay, Brahmri, Sheetali, Sitkari.
- Sat kirya: Kapalbati, Jal Neti, Sutra Neti, Vuaman Doti, Nauli, Tratak.
- Mantra: chanting practice of Om Mantra, Shanti Mantra, Mahamrintunjaya Mantra, Gayatri Mantra
- Yoga Nidra: practice of the first three levels of Yoga Nidra; methodology of Yoga Nidra
- Art of teaching: ethics of a yoga teacher; guidelines for effective space and time management during the class.
- Alignment and adjustments: understanding of each component of the asana; body alignment; safe adjustments; avoidance of common injuries
The highlights of our Teacher Training are the ALIGNEMNT AND ADJUSTMENT and TEACHING PRACTICE CLASSES’.
The first one serves to understand and master the asana in any detail. They are complemented by special workshops. These represent a priceless opportunity for the students to deepen the understanding of the poses and their implications.
The skills practised and acquired during these classes are the following:
- How to enter and get out of the pose
- How to transit from one pose to another
- How to jump back and forward
- How and when to use props in the asana practice
- How to adjust safely wrong body alignments
- How to avoid common injuries in the asana practice
- How to use the breath in the asana practice
- How to use the bandha in the asana practice
- Special workshop on back banding
- Special workshop on hip opening
The latter represents the time when the student can experiment what has been experienced during the frontal hours.
The students will learn how to structure a flow and also how to instruct with efficiency, power and clarity a yoga class.
He or she will eventually be ready to lead a 90 minutes class.
The skills practiced and acquired during these classes are the following:
- Time and space management (how to structure the class and how to organize the Shala).
- Observation (understanding the different perspective of being a student and a teacher).
- Communication (how to use the voice and the correct vocabulary in the class).
- Adjustment (how to correct wrong body alignment and how to use props).
- Compassion (understanding yourself and others).
- Leadership (how to lead the class with power and clarity).
To a diligent and humble student, the Teaching Practice is a rare opportunity to discover oneself, to develop self-awareness and to overcome personal blockages. These classes go far beyond a mechanical exercise.
The learning described above are the gems of our yoga teacher training course in Bali. They guarantee to shape the student into a conscious and competent teacher.