Ruchira Pandey is a Yoga Teacher & Therapist by profession with experience of 23 years in the field of yoga teaching. She belongs to Bihar School of Yoga and Bihar Yoga Bharati, Munger, Bihar, India. She was introduced to practical Yoga in 1983, at the young age of 12 through first children course conducted by Bihar School of Yoga.
She has led Ashram Lifestyle for 10 years (1995 – 2005) under the surveillant vision of her Guru (Spiritual Master) Swami Nirananjananda Saraswati, the Chief Patron of Bihar School of Yoga and Chancellor to Bihar Yoga Bharati, Munger, Bihar, India.
She has done Certificate Course in Yogic Studies in 1995 and Diploma in Yogic Studies from Bihar Yoga Bharati, Munger with merit in 1996.
At the age of 25, she was given the first opportunity of yoga teaching by giving a lecture on Pregnancy Yoga (Garbha Samskara) for a group of elite ladies from Mumbai, India.
She Specialized in Yoga for Pregnancy – Pre-natal & Post-natal. Through her own experience, practices and research study, she conducts special Yoga Pregnancy sessions in Pune with guidance regarding yogic practices, importance of Samskaras (positive impressions) and overall lifestyle management. Very good results have been reported by the practicing mothers regarding their successful delivery and level of intelligence of their kids.
Since 1996 until now, she has conducted-
- Group Yoga sessions for Bhabha Atomic Research and Training Centre (BARTC), Bombay.
- Health Management Courses of various groups coming to Bihar Yoga Bharati, Munger.
- Project and assignment on “Discovering Potential of Women through Yoga”.
- Children yoga classes in Bihar School of Yoga.
- Yoga Seminar for Nuns for “SAMAKHYA” Patna, an Institute working for welfare of women.
- Yoga sessions for IT company, Indian Army, NIN (National Institute of Naturopathy, Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering, Pune, Specific General Health Management and Therapy classes for Executives, School Children, ladies and Senior Citizens.
Currently she is working with Jehangir Hospital, Pune being part of special project “Patient First” which is a very wise vision of the Organization to complete the circle of total health by covering the physical and mental aspects. The Yoga sessions are conducted daily for the In-patients, nurses, housekeeping and the other staff of the hospital.